Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Chinese peony block 2

I am doing a second post of this block as I seem to be having some trouble with my posting.  This is another of my blocks from my quilt based on Chinese embroidery designs.  I am using these blocks as a reward when I finish a project or two.  I have been doing some machine quilting and working on some UFO's so that I can start something new.  In the meantime I am enjoying these blocks. I only have two left before I will have to make some design decisions but I am in no hurry to get them finished as I am just enjoying the process.

5 comments:

Miriam said...

What a beautiful block! I love the butterflies on it too.

antique quilter said...

beautiful block , wow! I LOVE your background fabric, such a great choice
I am learning to look at fabrics like this differently I need to challenge myself to use prints like this more for backgrounds.
thanks for sharing
kathie

Funoldhag said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your work is beautiful.

Janet said...

What a very beautiful block. I can tell you love using the fabric to get that wonderful shaded effect.

Oльга Гарбуз said...

Потрясающе, так красиво ,центральный цветок вообще супер!!!