Thursday, May 24, 2012

Baby quilts and more

Wow, I was surprised to see how long it has been since I posted but with all the babysitting and a bout of flu last week not much sewing has been done.  While at baby's house I took a few pictures of quilts I made for his room.  His mommy helped with the owl quilt and we had great fun working on it while awaiting his arrival.  The final photo is of a quilt I made about a year ago to hang in their entrance.  It is so nice to be able to share with them and I see many fun sewing days in my future with my wonderful DIL.  Her last day of work is tomorrow - I will miss seeing my sweet little guy so often!




3 comments:

Carrie P. said...

sorry to hear you have been sick. yuck!
love all those quilt. I really like the first one.

Alison said...

Those quilts are gorgeous. What is name of the pattern in the first one? Love the addition of the owl

Rachaeldaisy said...

I hope you're feeling much better. It's lovely to see your quilts hanging on the walls. Each one is so different and so beautiful in its own way. I'm sure you'll still see lots of the sweet little bub.