Sunday, June 9, 2013

It's Bambi

Or at least that is who he reminds me of. I added the little dots on his back and like how that brings him to life.



I also started working on a border made from these units. can you guess what type of border I am working on?




And I am still trying to figure out posting with BlogPress and I have reposted this several times as I messed up while trying to resize photos. I was trying to make the font bigger but that only seems to show up while I am writing the post not after it has posted. So I may be switching to Blogsy. Any suggestions?

Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Your little quilt will be so cute. I hope I can still blog from my blogger account. I just switched how I follow people to Bloglovin

John'aLee said...

Oh my word, that quilt on your blog header is gorjuss!!!